At Le Castelet, venue hire for a wedding is for three days. The first day is for setting up and decorating the room at your own pace.
On the Big Day itself you can have the run of the whole property:
- You can hold the civil ceremony beneath the trees by the château
- Have drinks in the courtyard of the farmhouse, in the Hangar, or by the manor house with a view of the main pool
- The evening meal is usually held in the Écuries room (the old stable-block), but if the weather’s fine, why not opt for an al fresco dinner, on elegant wooden tables, in either a laid-back, rustic or more chic country wedding style?
- On the Sunday or last day, you still have use of the venue to hold a brunch. After an overnight stay in our luxury B&B and self-catering cottages, spend some more time with your friends and family.
- Pose for photos in the grounds as a souvenir of this magical moment.